Caesars Sportsbook Online Review & Bonus Code
100% cashback up to $300
Nevada real money sports betting scene is impossible to imagine without Caesars Sportsbook betting website that delivers top-notch software for you to gamble while they play. Not only it’s one of the best online betting sites in the States, but it’s also ranked number 1 among other Nevada Gambling Sites for Caesars Sportsbook betting bonuses, variety of bet types, deposit or no deposit bonuses makes it hard to go unnoticed by a professional gambler, letting alone betting bookmaker reviews. Let’s start this review of Caesars Sportsbook with essential information every new and experience gambler has to know before starting.
Caesars Sportsbook Online Review in Facts and Stats
- Own and operated by the Caesar Entertainment Corporation.
- Online since 2018.
- Caesars Sportsbook sports betting has become available online for NJ and PA residents in 2018.
- It uses Miomni software for betting online with cash or casino chips (you can convert that in your player’s account after registration and depositing).
- Min. amount to start an account on Caesars Sports for real money is $100. Min. deposit is $50.
- Multiple ways to make wagering (parlay, moneyline, futures, etc.).
- Available odds for any game for online and mobile betters.
- Customer support team ready to answer any inquiries 24/7 via chat, phone, and email.
- Option to use a casino loyalty card and wallet for placing the online bets and making deposits.
Caesars Sportsbook Sports Available
In any Caesars Sportsbook review, the list of games to bet is the number one thing that all players want to know before starting wagering. You can place bets on NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, Soccer, Tennis, Golf, Boxing, Formula 1, NASCAR, MMA, and UFC competitions, events, and tournaments. Yes, you can continue gaming even during Superbowl, March Madness, or NBA finals. The variety of worldwide events makes Caesars Sportsbook app and website one of the best legal sports betting sites in Nevada.
How Does Caesars Sportsbook Betting Work?
There are many options to place the bet due to the variety of ways how one can do it. Below are the most popular Caesars Sportsbook odds to choose from:
- Point spread (full and partial game)
- Money line (full and partial game)
- In-Play (available at certain games only)
- Parlay cards (when available)
- Round Robin
Please, make sure that some sport bet types are available during the in-game events or that they participate in some promotions. Whatever game and bet type you’d like to bet, make sure you can open an account, download the betting app, or access Caesars Sportsbook website in the states that allow the US betting for sports.
How to Create an Account in Caesars Sportsbook?
To use promo codes at Caesars Sportsbook and start gambling for sports, a player has to open an account. To bet on sports in Nevada is possible when you are in a casino in person or when you have opened an account in one of the participated casinos owned by Caesar Entertainment Corporation. In both cases, you need to place your sport bets when you are in the State as no Nevada sports wagering apps are eligible outside the state borders.
You can open an account for sports betting at Caesars Palace Las Vegas, Rio Las Vegas, Paris Las Vegas, Planet Hollywood Las Vegas, Harrahs Las Vegas, Flamingo Las Vegas, The Linq Hotel, and Harvey’s Lake Tahoe, among others. You need to pay a $100 fee for opening an account and deposit no less than $50 as your first payment. As you’ve registered your account, you can access a betting website using your email and password and start wagering. For the NJ/PA residents, you can open the account online without the need to visit land-based casinos in the State.
Caesars Sportsbook Apps and Software Review
After you’ve registered your account and received the confirmation, you can choose any of the following options to bet online:
- Use the betting website on your laptop or PC. It’s supported by Windows and macOS.
- Access the betting website on your mobile devices (smartphones or tablets powered by Android, iOS, Windows, Blackberry). You can also use any available Caesars Sportsbook promo code to qualify for Caesars bonus.
- Use the Caesar Sportsbook betting app. Have all your information, games, and updates on the go with the Caesars Sportsbook betting app. This is also where the sportsbook Bonus Code offers are announced.
Caesars Sportsbook Promo and Bonuses
- New gamblers can qualify for free no deposit cash as a welcome treat from the casino simply for creating a valid account. Bonus code to activate the deal: BETFREE10;
- Those who are ready to deposit can have a 100% cashback up to $300 on the first deposit;
- Seasonal and weekly deals: the sportsbook offers free bets, reload bonuses, and free spins for the Caesar casino games regularly so stay tuned and check your email for promotion updates;
- Caesars Sportsbook VIP rewards. Earn Caesars Rewards players club points every time you place a bet (1 point for $10 wagered). You can exchange them for the resort-related purchases or exchange for the bonus money or cash;
- B-day gifts, exclusive promotions, getaway offers, tailor-made matches – these are the extras that the sportsbook counts as essentials for the most devoted betters.
Payout Speed at Caesars Sportsbook Account
The payout speed depends on the payment method you choose. From your Caesars Entertainment Play+ account, you can withdraw to:
- ACH E-Check : ~5 Business Days
- NETELLER: ~3 Business Days
- PayPal: ~3 Business Days
- CaesarsCasino.com Prepaid Card: ~3 Business Days
Banking at Caesars Sportsbook
Because Caesars Sportsbook is a successful betting operator, many can use that to pass for the original provider to arrange a fraudulent activity aiming at stealing money or personal data. Knowing more about the banking methods will keep you off from playing on Caesars Sportsbook Scams websites. So, how can you do banking at Caesars Sportsbook?
General Caesars Sportsbook Info
You can use USD or casino chips/points to make a deposit. The Caesars Sportsbook doesn’t accept the cryptocurrencies, and you need to exchange money to USD prior to making a deposit. Make sure that you have a copy of valid photo ID and proof of residence to do any money-related operations as the Caesars Sportsbook can ask you to provide those upon withdrawal. All of the online financial transactions are secure and safe due to the latest technologies and SSL certificate enabled when proceeding with transactions.
Deposits at Caesars Sportsbook App Account
The minimum deposit to play is $10 and you can reload your player’s account using:
- Online banking
- Casino cage
- Casino Prepaid Card and e-wallet
Caesars Sportsbook Withdrawals
Please, make sure that all the information you provide as an ID proof is the same as you’ve used when creating the account or update it regularly when there is a need. The discrepancies between the provided data may be the reason for the Caesars Sportsbook withdrawal commission to refuse you in withdrawing your winnings. Note also that when using the cashier at the land-based casino, you can receive your winnings after filling out the needed paperwork.
Recommendation of the Caesars Sportsbook
The Nevada sports gamblers have an amazing opportunity to bet on various sports whenever they like to win real money, get their adrenaline thrills, and simply to enjoy the past time. With the legal, safe, and generous sports betting website from Caesars, you can easily place bets on the go, follow the trends and news, win real money, and pay for the featured services at the participating locations.
We hope that information from this article was helpful but, if you still have any doubts, do not hesitate to check other reviews that we prepared for you. There are a lot of options on the sportsbooks market in the US (NV), and you can be sure that we choose only the best ones for you:
Is Caesars Online Sportsbook Legal in The US?
- Initially, New Jersey and Nevada were the legalized states for Caesars Sportsbook. Later this year, Pennsylvania, and Indiana were included in the list. So, yes, Caesars Sportsbook online is legal in New Jersey, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Indiana in the United States.
What States Allow Caesars Sportsbook?
- Currently, the United States online sportsbook law is planning to extend the reach of Caesars Sportsbook to all the major cities of the country. Right now, you can relish in four key cities: New Jersey, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Indiana. Playing outside these states is not legalized, but gradually, you will witness some positive changes.
Who Can Play at Caesars?
- You must be at least 21 years old to start making deposits at Caesars and place your bet. Many states in the US have legalized 18 years as the legal age for betting, but playing at New Jersey, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Indiana need you to be 21 years or older.
What Betting Markets Do Caesars Offer?
- The betting markets of New Jersey, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Indiana are currently open for these states’ bettors. There is a wide range of sports on which you can bet through Caesars. Here’s the list of sports you can bet on-: Football (NFL), Horse Racing, Basketball (NBA), MMA (UFC), Boxing, MotorSport, Hockey (NHL), Ice Hockey, Baseball (MLB), Volleyball, Golf (PGA), Soccer, Rugby League, Swimming, Bowling, Pool, Table Tennis, Athletics, Mixed Martial Arts, eSports.
Who Owns Caesars Sportsbook?
- Eldorado Resorts, a chain of gambling houses, bought Caesars Entertainment for worth $17.3 billion. However, the current pandemic has become a significant hindrance to the acquisition and Eldorado is trying to close the merger. So currently, the ownership of Caesars Sportsbook is in a dangling situation.
What is the Maximum Bet Amount on Caesars Sportsbook?
- The maximum wager depends on each sport and customer preference. Before starting the app, you can speak with the sportsbook manager who can set your limits before you can place a bet on high limit wagers. The minimum bet can be as little as $5, and for the maximum, there is no said limit that can restrict you from betting high.