Nevada real money sports betting scene is impossible to imagine without Caesars sports betting website that delivers top-notch software for you to gamble while they play. Not only it’s one of the best online betting sites in the States, but it’s also ranked number 1 among other Nevada Gambling Sites for Caesars Sportsbook betting bonuses, variety of bet types, deposit or no deposit bonuses makes it hard to go unnoticed by a professional gambler, letting alone betting bookmaker reviews. Let’s start this review of Caesars Nevada with essential information every new and experience gambler has to know before starting.
Caesars Sportsbook Online Review in Facts and Stats
- Own and operated by the Caesar Entertainment Corporation;
- Online since 2018;
- Caesars Sportsbook sports betting has become available online for NJ and PA residents in 2018;
- It uses Miomni software for betting online with cash or casino chips (you can convert that in your player’s account after registration and depositing).
- Min. amount to start an account on Caesars Sports for real money is $100. Min.deposit is $50.
- Multiple ways to make wagering (parlay, moneyline, futures, etc.)
- Available odds for any game for online and mobile betters
- Customer support team ready to answer any inquiries 24/7 via chat, phone, and email.
- Option to use a casino loyalty card and wallet for placing the online bets and making deposits.
Sports Available At Caesars Sportsbook
In any Caesars sportsbook Nevada review, the list of games to bet is the number one thing that all players want to know before starting wagering. You can place bets on NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, Soccer, Tennis, Golf, Boxing, Formula 1, NASCAR, MMA, and UFC competitions, events, and tournaments. Yes, you can continue gaming even during Superbowl, March Madness, or NBA finals. The variety of worldwide events makes Caesars Sportsbook app and website one of the best legal sports betting sites in Nevada.
How Does It Work?
There are many options to place the bet due to the variety of ways how one can do it. Below are the most popular Caesars odds to choose from:
- Point spread (full and partial game)
- Money line (full and partial game)
- In-Play (available at certain games only)
- Parlay cards (when available)
- Round Robin
Please, make sure that some bet types are available during the in-game events or that they participate in some promotions. Whatever game and bet type you’d like to bet, make sure you can open an account, download the app, or access Caesars website in the states that allow the US betting for sports.
How to create an account?
To use promo codes at Caesars Sportsbook and start gambling for sports, a player has to open an account. To bet on sports in Nevada is possible when you are in a casino in person or when you have opened an account in one of the participated casinos owned by Caesar Entertainment Corporation. In both cases, you need to place your bets when you are in the State as no Nevada sports wagering apps are eligible outside the state borders.
You can open an account for sports betting at Caesars Palace Las Vegas, Rio Las Vegas, Paris Las Vegas, Planet Hollywood Las Vegas, Harrahs Las Vegas, Flamingo Las Vegas, The Linq Hotel, and Harvey’s Lake Tahoe, among others. You need to pay a $100 fee for opening an account and deposit no less than $50 as your first payment. As you’ve registered your account, you can access a website using your email and password and start wagering. For the NJ/PA residents, you can open the account online without the need to visit land-based casinos in the State.
Caesars Review of Apps and Software
After you’ve registered your account and received the confirmation, you can choose any of the following options to bet online:
- Use the website on your laptop or PC. It’s supported by Windows and macOS
- Access the website on your mobile devices (smartphones or tablets powered by Android, iOS, Windows, Blackberry). You can also use any available Caesars sportsbook promo code to qualify for Caesars bonus.
- Use the Caesar sportsbook app. Have all your information, games, and updates on the go with the Caesars app. This is also where the sportsbook Bonus Code offers are announced.
Promo and Bonuses
- New gamblers can qualify for free no deposit cash as a welcome treat from the casino simply for creating a valid account. Bonus code to activate the deal: BETFREE10;
- Those who are ready to deposit can have a 100% cashback up to $300 on the first deposit;
- Seasonal and weekly deals: the sportsbook offers free bets, reload bonuses, and free spins for the Caesar casino games regularly so stay tuned and check your email for promotion updates;
- Caesars VIP rewards. Earn Caesars Rewards players club points every time you place a bet (1 point for $10 wagered). You can exchange them for the resort-related purchases or exchange for the bonus money or cash;
- B-day gifts, exclusive promotions, getaway offers, tailor-made matches – these are the extras that the sportsbook counts as essentials for the most devoted betters.
The payout speed depends on the payment method you choose. From your Caesars Entertainment Play+ account, you can withdraw to:
ACH E-Check : ~5 Business Days
NETELLER: ~3 Business Days
PayPal: ~3 Business Days
CaesarsCasino.com Prepaid Card: ~3 Business Days
Banking at Caesars Sportsbook
Because Caesars sportsbook is a successful betting operator, many can use that to pass for the original provider to arrange a fraudulent activity aiming at stealing money or personal data. Knowing more about the banking methods will keep you off from playing on Caesars Sportsbook Scams websites. So, how can you do banking at Caesars?
You can use USD or casino chips/points to make a deposit. The sportsbook doesn’t accept the cryptocurrencies, and you need to exchange money to USD prior to making a deposit. Make sure that you have a copy of valid photo ID and proof of residence to do any money-related operations as the sportsbook can ask you to provide those upon withdrawal. All of the online financial transactions are secure and safe due to the latest technologies and SSL certificate enabled when proceeding with transactions.
The minimum deposit to play is $10 and you can reload your player’s account using:
- Online banking
- Casino cage
- Casino Prepaid Card and e-wallet
Please, make sure that all the information you provide as an ID proof is the same as you’ve used when creating the account or update it regularly when there is a need. The discrepancies between the provided data may be the reason for the sportsbook withdrawal commission to refuse you in withdrawing your winnings. Note also that when using the cashier at the land-based casino, you can receive your winnings after filling out the needed paperwork.
The Nevada sports gamblers have an amazing opportunity to bet on various sports whenever they like to win real money, get their adrenaline thrills, and simply to enjoy the past time. With the legal, safe, and generous sports betting website from Caesars, you can easily place bets on the go, follow the trends and news, win real money, and pay for the featured services at the participating locations.
Caesars Sportsbook review of Advantages and Disadvantages
- fully licensed, legal sportsbook in Nevada
- secure software that works across various platforms and devices (PC, laptops, smartphones, Android, Windows, iOS, macOS, Blackberry)
- various betting and matches available
- regular deals and promotions to boost the bankroll
- 24/7 customer support via phone, email, and chat
- option to get the winnings in cash at the land-based casino
- No cryptocurrency available
- Need to open an account in person.
Caesars Sportsbook FAQ
Is Caesars sportsbook safe?
Yes. It holds valid licenses from the respective authorities of the states where it operates (NV, PA, NJ). All the software is tested by the State Division of Gambling Enforcement to ensure the players receive an equal and fair opportunity to place bets.
What states allow Caesars sportsbooks?
This sportsbook is legal in NJ, PA, and NV.
How does Caesars sportsbook payout?
You can withdraw your winnings by either visiting the land-based casino or by using your Caesars Entertainment Play+ account to do it whenever you like online.
How do I use my Caesars sportsbook bonus?
You can use your bonus to place a risk-free bet on any available match/game. The winnings from this bet are subject to the Bonus Withdrawal T&Cs.
What is a risk-free bet?
This is a bet type that will grant you the wagered amount as bonus cash even if you lose. If you win, you need to wager the winnings a certain number of times to be able to cash out.
Can I redeem Caesars rewards at retail locations?
Yes. You can use your reward points to cover the stay expenses at the featured properties, discounts for shopping and dining at the resorts, or convert them for cash to withdraw.
Do I need a promo or bonus code for Caesars?
If you are a new gambler, you need BETFREE10 promo code to qualify for free cash .